我不想痛却偏偏痛我想快乐却不
i noe its none of my biz.just one comment. influence is undoubtful, choice is still yours to make.be happier.
匿名,Thanks for your concern, the post is not about myself. I wrote on others behalf.I totally agree with you that the choice is on our hand.
lame but common excuse lah. anything goes.
匿名,Well, people see from their own point of view, which they always think they are right. Anything goes
我不想痛
回复删除却偏偏痛
我想快乐
却不
i noe its none of my biz.
回复删除just one comment. influence is undoubtful, choice is still yours to make.
be happier.
匿名,
回复删除Thanks for your concern, the post is not about myself. I wrote on others behalf.
I totally agree with you that the choice is on our hand.
lame but common excuse lah. anything goes.
回复删除匿名,
回复删除Well, people see from their own point of view, which they always think they are right. Anything goes